Instructor | IMAA: Institut
IMAA American-Algerian Management Institute
Instructor in e-commerce, Marketing, Strategic Communications, Integrated Marketing Communication, Corporate Communications and Internal Communications to BBA & MBA students in French and English languages.
Provided lectures and seminars on Leadership, Consumer Decision Making Process, Consumer Behavior, Psychology and techniques to develop Learning Skills, electronic commerce, digital marketing and social network
Provide professional marketing consulting services to local and international organizations. Area of service includes: mobile communication operators and service and infrastructure providers, retail and consumer electronics.
Responsible for driving brand and marketing communication strategy and implementation for a major commercial revamp initiative. Effectively orchestrated ATL/BTL, PR campaigns for 3G commercial launch. Delivered multi-channel campaigns to market voice, Internet & data offers and new products.
• Led a major brand rejuvenation program including brand positioning, brand identity and relevant brand assets designs.
• Streamlined cross-department work process with marketing, sales, distribution and customer experience teams to optimize product visibility and attractiveness over digital, ATL & BTL channels.
• Directed the commercial revamp strategic communication plan, including retail and Point-of-Sales branding strategy.
• Developed multi-channel marketing communication plan including press conference, advertising and social media for the launch of Google cloud-based solutions at international level.
General Secretary for the board of directors and member of the executive committee.
Communications advisor to the CEO and various stakeholders. Managed the internal and external communications for the entire Group.
• Headed communication strategy and developed a PR communication plan addressing government, press and employees to inform about Cevital foreign and domestic business operations.
• Launched an awareness program designed to inform local and regional journalists about Cevital economic development and activities.
• Spearheaded a digital and e-reputation program (Digimind) to monitor the Cevital brand in local and foreign markets.
• Launched and managed a cross-business-units communication network to align group communications.
As member of the senior management team, played a pivotal role in driving the success of Nedjma, a Wataniya telecommunications subsidiary in Algeria, by orchestrating branding and marketing communications strategies to generate awareness and subs acquisition.
Responsible for developing and implementing marketing communications programs to promote B2C/B2B offers and services.
• Delivered expert consulting services in brand identity management, advertising and media buying to support the strategic communication plan.
• Coordinated and launched successful communications campaigns, community outreach, environmental/health awareness programs designed to strengthen local audience brand perception.
• Spearheaded market research and analysis in diverse geographical locations to guide communications programs and media relations management.
Directed marketing activities including brand repositioning, new visual identity representation (logo, visual elements, tone of voice, print and online materials) brand architecture, brand interaction and brand guidelines.
• Developed online communication materials to raise brand awareness and adoption of new products and services.
• Defined how brand communicates with target audiences; managed brand image across all products and media vehicles. Gathered brand feedback through customer survey and direct interactions.
• Partnered with high-technology media and specialized press to deliver stories about the new Autodesk brand and repositioning. Served as brand ambassador internally and externally.
Provided digital marketing communications solutions and services to fortune 500 organizations in the US including: Boston Communications Group — Raytheon, Commerce One, Compaq (now HP), IBM SAP, Kodak, P&G, Honda, Glaxo-Wellcome (now GSK), Mayo Clinic Interactive, Hooked-On-Phonics, Rolling Stones online, USA Today, LL Bean Online.
• Managed interactive marketing programs for retail, FMCG and B2B clients.